Career Services - Boston Career Link
Boston Career Link, the one-stop career center operated by Goodwill, offers universal access to a broad range of career counseling services, career resources, workshops, job fairs, and special programs to connect job seekers looking to advance or change careers with employers.
Some individuals come to the career center job-ready while others may need more support and assistance. Job seekers learn about current openings, receive assistance with their job search, learn job search techniques, and receive instruction on how to apply for a job online.
Dozens of employers come to Boston Career Link throughout the year for weekly on-site recruitment sessions to conduct on-the-spot interviews with qualified, pre-screened job seekers. Boston Career Link also offers quarterly job fairs for both job seekers and employers.
Job seeker services include:
- Interview practice, resume writing and career counseling workshops.
- A resource library that contains state-of-the-art computers, high speed Internet hook-up for conducting employer research, career exploration, job search, and access to a laser printer at no charge.
- Print resource materials and job postings to support job seekers in their job search. Boston Career Link receives new job listings daily and makes them available to our members in its resource library.
For employers looking for qualified employees to meet their staffing needs, Boston Career Link has a potential applicant pool of more than 5,000 job seekers at any given time, and offers employers the following services:
- Referrals of pre-screened qualified job seekers for open positions.
- On-site recruitment events.
- Help with exploring a variety of business incentive programs including tax credits and workforce training grants.
For more information, please call (617) 541-1400 or visit www.bostoncareerlink.org.