The Beyond Jobs program assists women with job training and placement, and also helps them plan for continued success. Goodwill works with each woman to create an individualized plan that outlines how she will gain and retain a job, advance in her career, and ensure long-term financial stability.
Each participant in the Beyond Jobs program receives a complete career assessment, individualized career planning, job skills training, and assistance with job placement. Recognizing that landing a job is only one step on the road to success, Beyond Jobs also provides women with continued financial education, connections to healthy food and nutrition initiatives, and family strengthening services, early education and child care assistance if they are mothers.
Through Beyond Jobs, Goodwill will offer:
- Individualized Assessment and Career Planning
- Ongoing Case Management Support
- Career Readiness/Skill Training
- Job Placement
- Access to Internships and Specialized Training
- Employment Retention and Career Advancement Services
- Assistance with Budgeting and Financial Literacy
- Family Strengthening Services including Workshops, Referrals, and Support
Beyond Jobs is funded by the Walmart Foundation.